Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Avocados Please!

One of Dom's coworkers was nice enough to give us her daughters old high chair, so I though it would be great to let Vincenzio "feed" himself and get to know solid foods on his terms. I got the avocados out squashed them up, and put some in a small bowl for Vincenzio to experiment with. I put him in the high chair and he quickly went for the spoon and then banged it on the bowl. He seemed to be enjoying himself, but had the spoon upside down so I showed him how to hold it and tried to give him a bite. He wasn't having it at all! He made a weird face turned the spoon upside down again and started banging it everywhere. Then he put his hands into the bowl and was squishing the avocados in his hand. I still don't think he cares for the taste of avocados, although he was licking his hands after wards. Oh and after I got him all cleaned up and let him down to play he found a tortilla chip, and he seemed to love that :-/. I guess I really need to go by those eyes to put on the back of my head. It seems like every time I go to clean one of his messes he gets into something. Well without further ado here are some pictures of Vincenzio "feeding" himself!


No comments: