Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Recent Maternity Shoot

Last Friday I had a maternity shoot. It was pretty exciting. Where we were at wasn't the best source of lighting so it took me awhile to get the setting just right (yup I shot them all in manual hehehe). I tried to hurry cause it was getting hot (I hate AZ summers), and she was getting uncomfortable. We took a small break I found a fan to put on her, and everything was going smoothly again. When we had first spoken she said she wanted to do nude photo's, and I was a bit nervous. So I asked her if she was still up for it and she said of course, but was a bit nervous. I suggested we start with her in her bra and pants then we would work our way up(or down). After a few minutes of that we tried some topless ones. I really love how those came out they look so beautiful. Then I shot of some of her just in her underwear. She was great to work with, and had a cute little belly too. Here are some of the pictures enjoy!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! I like the first topless one, front view...very lovely.